Haines® MediCurtains are designed to replace reusable curtains in hospitals or healthcare facilities requiring patient privacy and screening. Instead of the cumbersome and costly process of washing untreated reusable curtains, Haines® MediCurtains can remain hung for set intervals of up to two years (depending on the infection risk of the area they are hung – as per table on page 2). This is possible due to antimicrobial chemical-infused fabric, which actively inhibits bacterial growth.
What’s more, Haines® MediCurtains are also:
• Recyclable (refer to our recycling guidelines for more information)
• Fire retardant – failing to burn when tested to Australian standards
• Lightweight and easy to manoeuvre – reducing the OH&S risks of curtain maintenance
• Available in a large range of sizes, colours and patterns – to complement facility decor and brighten the clinical experience of staff and patients.
For these reasons and more, Haines® MediCurtains have become a staple feature of hospitals and healthcare centres across Australia.
• 3 widths – 2.5m, 4.5m or 7.5m (to span maximum areas of 1.8m, 3.6m and 6.8m)
• Various drop lengths – Standard drops of 2m or 2.3m (the latter have 50cm mesh at the top, for fire regulation compliance when ceiling mounted) and custom-cut drops are available upon request
• Many colours & designs – 7 single-colour, 3 multi-colour prints (including 2 popular paediatric designs) and 9 special order colours
• 2 hook types –
Roller hooks or ‘S’ style hooks to adapt existing hooks (if required)
Range of colours:
Haines® MediCurtains are available in a range of standard and special order colours:
|HN-DC45BM||4.5m W x 2.3m Drop||8 pcs / ctn|
|HN-DC75LILAC||7.5 W x 2.3m Drop||5 pcs / ctn|