Increase safety and productivity with FloorDRY®
The FloorDRY® Absorbant Mat offers efficient, cost-effective protection in areas where the floor gets wet.
FloorDRY® can quickly absorb and retain up to 2 litres of fluid while maintaining its structural integrity and the waterproof, nonslip backing will not slip when stood on or walked over, ensuring staff safety.
FloorDRY® benefits your patients
- Keeps your medical team safe. FloorDRY® gives your staff peace of mind in environments where fluid hazards exist, so they can focus on providing patient care.
- Decreases waiting times between surgeries. Increased productivity in theatre translates to shorter patient waiting times.
Why buy FloorDRY® instead of…
- FloorDRY® benefits your staff and facility.
- Gives your medical team peace of mind. FloorDRY® has been designed for safety in high-traffic areas where slip hazards are likely to exist.
- The waterproof non-slip base minimises the risk of slips, trips and falls so you can be confident that you’re providing your staff with a safe work environment.
- Reduces turnaround time. Because FloorDRY® is easy to use and retains up to 2 litres of fluid without leakage, cleaning is quick and simple, reducing operating theatre turnaround time.
- Protects hard-to-clean areas. Fluid splatter in hard-to-clean areas like foot pedals can compromise sterility and significantly add to cleaning time.
- FloorDRY® is moldable with folding edges so it provides a simple, time-saving solution.
- Reduces cross-contamination.
- In an emergency it can be difficult to maintain sterility. With a single-use disposable product like FloorDRY® on hand, you can be confident that cross-contamination issues are avoided.
- Superior fluid-holding capacity. Total absorption of 2.6 litres per m2 or 2 litres per mat (100cm x 75cm) is superior to competing products.
- Maintains structural integrity. FloorDRY® has been designed with a 300 GSM absorbent thickness to retain structural integrity in areas of high foot traffic, even when saturated.
- Easy disposal. With an upper layer of firm air-laid paper and a non-slip PE base, FloorDRY® can be easily disposed of in general or surgical waste bins.
- Quiet and flat. Does not create a trip hazard or unwanted, distracting noise in operating theatres.
- Cost-effective. When compared to similar products.
- Reduce lost time – slips, trips and falls often result in lost workdays and reduced productivity.
Who can benefit from FloorDRY®?
- Operating theatres
- Maternity and birthing units
- Instrument / scope cleaning
- Housekeeping and kitchen.
|2100cm x 75cm
|50 pcs / ctn