Reynard Foam Swab Sticks are a wetted pad adhered to a plastic stick which is used to sanitise the skin. They contain 70% Alcohol and 0.5% Chlorhexidine with a Red Tint.
Chlorhexidine is a chemical antiseptic and is also bacteriostatic which means it kills both gram-positive and gram-negative microbes.
- Reynard Swab Sticks are larger than most common swabs which makes it easier for topical cleansing prior to injection.
- Impregnated with an alcohol and chlorhexidine solution
- Tinted red to highlight the disinfected area on the skin
- Maxi Size with an extra-large foam head to maximise coverage area
- Individually sealed in easy tear sachets
- High moisture level
- Low lint
- Option to develop bespoke solutions
|Sachet||1 stick per sachet|
|Swab sticks per box||25|
|Boxes per carton||10|
- Renal Units
- Cosmetic surgery
- Anywhere that requires topical cleansing prior to injection