Reynard premier detergent and disinfectant wipes will clean and disinfect. They are a proven single step solution for cleaning and disinfecting surfaces and equipment. The gentle formula is optimised for use in both the clinical and non-clinical settings.
With three active biocides the hospital grade unique formulation will eradicate all major pathogen groups and will kill 99.9% of common germs.
They are safe to use on most hard surfaces including mattress covers, beds, tables, work tops, trays, trolleys and other hospital equipment and are approved for use by multiple local and global medical equipment manufacturers.
The large 2-in-1 wipe offers high performance for cleaning and disinfection. Made from a soft apertured polyester substrate the wipes have superior formula retention and extremely good traction to pick up biofilm, dirt, bacteria and other pathogens.
Please note that Reynard brand Wipes do NOT contain Poly-Hexa-Methylene-Biguanide (PHMB)
- One step cleaning and disinfection
- Will kill 99.9% of germs and tested to be effective against a wide range of bacteria
- The wipes have undergone extensive testing and are:
- Contains a very low foaming, biodegradable, non-ionic surfactant which exhibits good detergency for the emulsification of blood, fatty and greasy soils
- Lifts soiling without leaving residue or streaks
- Non-tainting and fragrance free
- PH neutral, alcohol and chlorine free
- Made from a white apertured non-woven substrate that allows for extremely good traction and pick up of dirt/bacteria.
- Disposable, extra-large and super-strong
- The large wipe size of 33 x 22cm ensures you use less wipes for all applications.
- Ensures correct concentration of chemicals is used
- No need to dispense and mix chemicals
- Presented in a flip-top resealable pack to prevent drying out
- ARTG listed for use against SARS, CoV 1 & 2 (Covid-19)
- Option to develop bespoke solutions
- Approved maintenance compound (non-dairy) for use in the food industry (C31 & C44)
|Cloth Size||33cm x 22cm|
|Wipes per pack||50|
|Packs per carton||12|
- Aged Care and rest homes
- General Practice
- Veterinary Clinics
- Operating theatres
- Commercial Kitchens, restaurants and cafe’s
- Food manufacturing
- Kindergartens and child care
- Gymnasiums and fitness facilities
- Cosmetic/ Beauty clinics
- Tattoo parlors
- General cleaning