$6.50 – $72.00 NZD inc GST
Reynard’s NZFSA Approved Neutral Detergent Wipes contain a neutral detergent that is ideal for surface cleaning.
Reynard’s NZFSA Approved Neutral Detergent Wipes contain a neutral detergent that is ideal for surface cleaning. The alcohol and fragrance-free solution in our Wipes cleans surfaces effectively with no risk of tainting. They are also extremely gentle to the hands, being developed with ingredients frequently found in personal care wipes.
They are widely used in the Health sector for cleaning mattress covers and beds (tested and approved wipes for Howard Wright) as well as operating theatres and other areas, where harsh chemicals need to be avoided. Presented in a flip-top lid pack to prevent drying out.
Neutral Detergent Wipes can be used alone or as a ‘pre-step’ to disinfecting. They remove dirt and debris from surfaces or skin without irritating the hands or having an adverse effect on surfaces or equipment.
- Low foaming, non ionic surfactant
- Holds more moisture therefore using less wipes
- Rinse Free – good for areas where there is limited access to water
- Ensures correct concentration of neutral detergent and water is used
- No need to dispense and mix chemicals
- Fragrance free
- No alcohol – can be used on vinyl and leathers
- Lifts soiling without leaving residue
- CE marked
20cm x 33cm
50 wipes per pack
12 packs per carton
Should your market require more or fewer wipes, lightly scented alternatives or even biodegradable wipes, for example, let us know. We are more than happy to develop bespoke solutions.
If you would like to discuss distribution, purchase products or to stock in your retail outlet, please contact your local Reynard Health Supplies office.
- Aged Care and hospitals
- Operating theatres
- Kitchens, restaurants and cafe’s
- Beds, mattresses, equipment
- General cleaning
Product specifications and availability may vary according to country, please enquire for more details.