Reynard antibacterial hand sanitiser is an effective and convenient way to rapidly disinfect hands. is a simple and effective way of reducing the transmission of infection without the need for soap, water and towels. Its fast- acting formula contains ethyl alcohol and will kill 99.9% of the most common illness causing germs, whilst the addition of aloe vera and vitamin E helps to moisturise your hands whilst leaving the hands feeling soft and refreshed.
The use of our antibacterial gels and sprays can help to significantly reduce the risk of infection from most types of influenza.
- Does not require the use of soap and water
- Dries within seconds
- Contains alcohol (70%)
- Contains moisturisers to keep hands feeling soft and refreshed
- Kills 99.9% of common germs
- Convenient and refreshing anti-bacterial gel
- CE marked
- Option to develop bespoke solutions
“At present, alcohol based hand rubs are the only known means for rapidly and effectively inactivating a wide array of potentially harmful microorganisms on hands” – World Health Organisation (WHO)’
|Bottles per carton||48|
- Childcare Centre
- Personal Use
- Product Brochure
- Tested to EN12054, EN1650, EN13704, EN14476 and EN1500
Where to buy?
If you would like to discuss distribution, purchase products or to stock in your retail outlet, please contact your local Reynard Health Supplies office.