Reynard disposable, isolation gowns provide effective fluid resistance from blood and body fluids whilst being breathable and comfortable.
The disposable isolation gowns are designed for use with moderate to heavy fluids. Made from 20gm Polypropylene (PP) and 13g polyethylene (PE) the gowns are impervious on the front and selves. They have a velcro closure at the neck, full back with ties at each side and knitted cuffs.
- 33gm Isolation Gown
- 20gm Polypropylene (PP)
- 13gm polyethylene (PE)
- Impervious front and sleeves
- Full back
- Velcro Ties
- Comfortable to use
|SKU||RHS 951Y||RHS 953Y|
|Size||Isolation Gown Yellow Size Regular||Isolation Gown Yellow Size X-Large|
|Dimensions||120 x 140cm||125 x 155cm|
|Gowns per packet||10||10|
|Packets per carton||10||10|
- Police, Fire & Ambulances
- Aged Care and rest homes
- General Practice
- Veterinary Clinics
- Gown Brochure
- Further technical specifications available on request
- SGS Tested: August 2020
- Complies with
- AATCC TM 22-2017 Water Repellence Spray Test
- AATCC TM 127-2017 Water Resistance Hydrostatic Test
- AATCC TM 42-2017 Water Resistance Impact Penetration Test
Where to buy?
If you would like to discuss distribution, purchase products or to stock in your retail outlet, please contact your local Reynard Health Supplies office.