Reynard Shampoo Caps facilitate complete hair care in a one-step disposable, rinse-free format that leaves hair smelling fresh, towel dry and ready for styling.
The cap is impregnated with a gentle conditioning shampoo that is designed to release when gently massaged whilst providing frail, ill or critical care patients with a far nicer alternative to the traditional procedures of hair washing.
- Single use, convenient and quick to use – no water, no mess, no wet sheets to change
- Large moisture content, contains shampoo and conditioner
- Can be used hot, cold or at room temperature
- Presented in a single use pack to prevent drying out
- Removes the need for hair-washing accessories and bowls of water that present a risk around patient-care equipment.
- Reduces health and safety risks – no need for lifting or moving patients or equipment.
- Reduces potential cross-contamination from traditional basin bathing
- The cap absorbs the used solution back into the cap, along with any dirt, EEG gel, debris or blood
- Kind to skin and hair – massage has therapeutic benefits.
- Complements the Reynard Bed in Bath products to provide a complete patient bathing and cleaning system without the need for water.
- Option to develop bespoke solutions
|Caps per pack||1|
|Packs per carton||24|
- Aged care and hospitals
- Community & Palliative care
- Intensive & post-surgery care
- Military, Camping & festivals
- Camping, boating, fishing and outings
- Sports activities