Reynard Foam Swab Sticks are a wetted pad adhered to a plastic stick which is used to sanitise the skin. They contain 70% Alcohol and 0.5% Chlorhexidine.
Chlorhexidine is a chemical antiseptic and is also bacteriostatic which means it kills both gram-positive and gram-negative microbes. Chlorhexidine has been proven to:
- Increase biocidal activity for both bacteria and fungi
- Broadens the spectrum of activity
- Becomes more effective against a wider range of organisms
Reynard Swab Sticks are larger than most common swabs which makes it easier for topical cleansing prior to injection.
- Individually sealed in easy-tear packets
- Impregnated with an alcohol and chlorhexidine solution
- Tinted Red
- Maxi Size
- CE marked
1 stick per pack
25 sticks per box
10 boxes per carton
Product not available in the United Kingdom.
If you would like to discuss distribution, purchase products or to stock in your retail outlet, please contact your local Reynard Health Supplies office.