Reynard (NZ) and Awardmed (Aust) in partnership with our Japanese based Research & Development team are at the forefront in leading new and highly innovative product design and development.
We are delighted to bring to the New Zealand health sector the latest compression sensitive technology. Offering a highly absorbent, gentle and secure protective pressure pad with enhanced clinical benefits whilst providing a lower overall cost in use benefit.
Designed specifically for clinical use in renal dialysis, vascular access/medicine management, radiology, cancer care, pathology, aged care, paediatrics, ambulance services, community and primary care providers, and vaccination programs.
Clinical Superiority – feel the difference
• Non adhesive release tab so as clinicians and patients don’t have to pick at the skin to remove the dressing. Patient outcomes – fewer skin injuries
• Unique eccentric pressure pad design to enhance astriction when needed to stop blood flow
• Skin coloured pads to ensure better patient compliance and total discretion
• Specialised packaging – one touch application minimising pad or adhesive contamination
• Protects punctured skin after IV or IM injection or catheter removal
• Compression effect stops bleeding quickly
• Stops and covers blood flow
• Pad – Non-woven & breathable
• Highly absorbent
• Backing – Cellulose non-woven. Firm backing gives high adhesive performance and strength. Release tab remains on backing for ease of use
• Adhesive – Acrylic, hypoallergenic adhesive and gentle on all skin types
• Colour – Skin Coloured for total discretion
|Overall product size: 36mm
Pad size: 16mm x 3mm
|100 pads per box
40 boxes per carton