Reynard Foam Swab Sticks are a wetted pad adhered to a plastic stick which is used to sanitise the skin. They contain 70% Alcohol and 0.5% Chlorhexidine.
Alcohol-based chlorhexidine antiseptic wipes significantly reduce the likelihood of wound, catheter, and surgical site colonization and maximize the rapidity, potency and duration of bactericidal activity.
Apply with gentle friction using a repeated back-and-forth motion. Allow product to air dry completely.
- Reynard Swab Sticks are larger than most common swabs which makes it easier for topical cleansing prior to injection.
- Impregnated with an alcohol and chlorhexidine solution
- Maxi Size with an extra-large foam head to maximise coverage area
- Individually sealed in twin easy tear sachets
- High moisture level
- Low lint
- Option to develop bespoke solutions
|Sachet||1 stick per sachet|
|Swab sticks per box||25|
|Boxes per carton||10|
- Renal Units
- Cosmetic surgery
- Anywhere that requires topical cleansing prior to injection